Thursday, November 5, 2009

Why?

It almost kill me , really.Storm of tears!

I feel hurt , really really hurt.Bleeding inside my heart.

Why?The lucky lady play these such of tricks on me? on my lovely Liverpool ?


I know I have had a bit of misfortune last couple of weeks. I accept them and try walk through them again and again.

But why ? Why aim at my Liverpool ? Why be dead against them ?

All the bad things ( injuries and the defeats ) suddenly come together like tidewater, one with another.

Can't you see that they are working so hard to get through the storm ?

Aren't the old people said : After a storm comes a calm. Every dog has his day.The longest night will have a end.Behind bad luck comes good luck.....?

We are looking forward to the dawn of better days.But, when will it come ?

When we won the match against MU, I thought finally the first daylight began.

Little does one think, two red cards with 1-3 defeat to Fulham happened after that.

I reckon so the worst thing had happened and there will be nothing wrong afterwards.

Here came with the 1-1 draw in Champions League just now.

Why? The Reds were 1-0 lead in the 85th minutes and the lucky Lyon got the equaliser goal in the 90th minutes!

Come on, please, so cruel! Livepool need the 3 points, I want win or die but not a draw!

If we draw 0-0 in the end , I accept it because we can't score and are not good enough. But we work so hard and finally get the goal in style......Why? Give us the goal but our opponent the equaliser in the dying minutes ?

Can I believe? Still believe?There is miracle waiting in front of us?

If the God exist, please show me the miracle to turn around all the bad lucks of Liverpool.

I want to see The Reds get through the Champions League group stage to win the European Champions League cup and back to the winning track in BPL to win the title this season.

Can the God give a hand to The Reds to make all these things happen?

Then,I embrace and convert to You, God!

No comments: